- 7 nights / 8 days enjoying the hospitality and personal service on our own floating dutch boat-inn.
- Sleeping quarters in cozy double occupancy rooms, all with lower berths. All rooms have their own private bathroom.
- Hearty breakfasts, packed lunches for picnics, and 6 dinners. One dinner on your own so you can experience a night out on the town.
- Visits to the Keukenhof Flower Gardens, flower auction Bloemenveiling, Delft Pottery factory, historic Kinderdijk windmills, castle and farm visit, fares for bike ferries, and other things we find along the way!
- Afternoon snacks and weekly wine and cheese party provided
- Town walks in most of our port towns
- Two experienced ride leaders with local knowledge
- Bicycle rental with pannier included.
- Average daily mileage: 25-30 miles
Airfare is not included in the cost of the tour. Travel to and from our barge home is the responsibility of each individual.
The following payment schedule has be established for this tour.
- March 15, 2016: Non-refundable deposit of $640
- June 15, 2016: Partial payment of $640
- October 15, 2016: Final payment of $619